Washington, D.C. – The House Judiciary Committee has announced the following hearings for next week.
TUESDAY, JULY 28
10:00 a.m. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
- The Honorable Michael Botticelli, Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Mr. John (“Jack”) Riley, Acting Deputy Administrator for the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Ms. Nancy G. Parr, Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Chesapeake, Virginia
- Ms. Angela R. Pacheco, First Judicial District Attorney, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 2141 Rayburn House Office Building
WEDNESDAY, JULY 29
10:00 a.m. Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
All hearings and markups are streamed live at judiciary.house.gov.