WASHINGTON — House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Doug Collins (R-Ga.) today announced the ranking members of each of the committee’s five subcommittees. Additionally, the committee also welcomes Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.) as its newest member.
“The Judiciary Committee is tasked with leading on many fronts, from guarding personal liberty to supporting free and fair markets. Representatives Sensenbrenner, Buck, Ratcliffe, Roby and Johnson bring strong leadership to our subcommittees, and I look forward to serving alongside them,” said Collins.
House Judiciary Subcommittee Ranking Members:
- Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.), Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law
- Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship
- Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Rep. Martha Roby (R-Ala.), Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet
- Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.), Subcommittee on Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties